Become a Whitechapel Gallery Patron
The Whitechapel Gallery values the generosity, passion and involvement of its supporters. Patrons enjoy a close personal relationship with the Gallery and share our vision.
We acknowledge our Patrons through:
Annual Patrons’ Programme of special events including visits to artists’ studios and private collections
Director-led International Art Study Tours to see iconic works of art, world-class museums and important art fairs
- Annual presentation by the Gallery’s Chief Curator on the future programme
- Complimentary front row seats to talks with leading curators, artists and thinkers
- Invitations to VIP Previews and events hosted abroad
- Priority booking and reservation for the annual Art Plus Party and new Limited Edition artworks
- Accreditation in exhibition catalogues
By joining this high-level group you will receive all the Patron benefits, plus invitations to special events with the Director and artist’s dinners; private exhibition tours with the Chief Curator, and complimentary catalogues as a gift of the artist.
Exhibition & Education Patrons
Patronage can also be directed to supporting specific exhibition, an education projects or strands of programming, making a real difference in an area that may be of particular interest.
Patrons in the US and US citizens based in London, can benefit from tax efficient giving.
Become a Patron
To discuss Patronage, please contact
Rummana Naqvi, Senior Development Officer email@example.com
T: +44 (0)20 7522 7870